Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Altered Playing Cards

I began a challenge in 2014 to make two APC's a week, its been such a fantastic challenge, I just love it, but sadly it is coming to an end. I just have two jokers to do and my pack is complete. 

My week 26 APC's for the monochromatic theme :

Firstly this is using an image from SLS Lines, called Mad Hatter

 For the second APC I have used one of the Big Eyed images from Carmen's Veranda, this is Big Eyed Shooter Girl : 

And together they look like this :

Monochromatic is not always the easiest to work with, but I like a challenge :)
Hope you found some inspiration here x

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you've continued with this challenge Nikki, it was certainly fun to see what everyone made along the way.
    I got to the end but I had already used my jokers somewhere along the way, and by not having the extra two cards, all my altered cards fitted perfectly into the collectable sleeves.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)