Thursday, March 6, 2014

Designs By Ryn Celtic Bird

A new stamp to my ever growing (house groaning under the weight) stamp collection, is a beautiful set from Designs by Ryn. I loved working with it, and made a cute card for my card box. The background is sprays from Dylusions and Lindys Stamp Gang onto water color paper. I stamped the bird with black versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder. I colored the bird in with my signo white gel pen. Its subtle, but quite special. A hero art flower stamp in the background, using pale green ink to keep it subtle. I wrote the sentiment, and used clear pops to embellish.
Published on Ryn's blog :
http://www.designsbyryn.blogspot.ca/2014/03/customer-gallery-10.html

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nikki, I didn't realize that you wrote the words. Nicely done! I'm so glad that you are enjoying Celtic Dove Set. Love how you highlighted it by colouring the bird in.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)