Sunday, March 2, 2014

The future looks bright

A chance encounter has lead to an exciting opportunity for me.

I met Karen, who runs an amazing company selling chipboard and wooden shapes. Her items are so beautiful and many of them so finely detailed, I have never seen anything like it. The possibilities are endless with these little beauties, and as a fellow crafter I'm sure you will understand : I just HAD to have some of them ..... lol

After working with them, a horse shoe and adorable little bird, Karen asked me if I would join her design team. I thought about it, for maybe a nano second and said yes :)

I am very excited to be part of this new business venture. Stay tuned for some yummyness and inspiration .....

Check out the store and blog. Both have a fairly new web presence and are being populated bit by bit, so maybe you'll just have to keep checking back for more :)

http://www.southernridge.net/

http://southernchipboard.blogspot.ca/

Have a great day x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)