Monday, March 17, 2014

Nature tag

I got together with a couple of friends, the challenge was to make nature themed tags, we did it like an atc swap, in that we made extras to trade.
I had recently bought this La Blanche stamp, it was perfect :)
The background is sponged with distress inks. I also sponged a spare piece of cardstock for the butterflies, then punched them out with using a butterfly punch. I stamped the wildflowers in stazon ink and painted some detail with acrylic paint. The grass was made from scrunching up a piece of cardstock, sponging it, tearing the edge and adhering. I plaited the ribbons :)

My favourite bit of this tag though is the glitz. I got myself a clear wink of stellar. Its more like a brush than a pen, I absolutely loved playing with that. Isn't the effect just gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)