Monday, March 17, 2014

Doors atc

The title for the latest atc trade was 'doors'. Hmmmm ... quite a broad subject really. I always like to do something different from the other gals, and didn't think they would be doing out house doors, so I went for it. LOL. I have this absolutely fantastic stamp from Impression Obsession, His and hers outhouses - how wonderful. I love quirky stuff like that ....So here is my doors atc, isn't it just perfect :) I think my favourite ever.
 I stamped the 'hers' outhouse onto Ranger kraft emboss resist cardstock, cut it out, added detailing in black and scrunched up tissue paper flowers, that I sponged with brown. The background was made from acrylic paint, the stars stamped and embossed with aged silver embossing enamel. Finally little silver embellishments and a splash of white acrylic.

If you can see though, the door opens, and inside we spot a surprised set of eyes, there in the darkness... LOL

As I look at this pic, I can see the reverse side of the Ranger paper, the side you are meant to use as the front, but I wanted writing inside the door. Wish I had grafitti'd it a bit more, would that have been awesome. I will save that for next time I do a toilet door project ! LOL

I just love making atc's, if you havent tried it, you definitely should, its fun to work on such a small canvas, 2.5" x 3.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)